Interim Management Services
Placing Leaders has typically provided purely permanent recruitment solutions. However due to demand from our clients and our successful resourcing of an experienced and well qualified network of senior management with a particular expertise in the facade industry, we are now able to provide short or long term interim management services to our clients.
This solution can be offered for a variety of situations and to overcome a management shortage caused by any number of different scenarios. Some of the situations we can help you with are:
- Management of one-off projects
- Attention to cash flow
- Coping with an increased order book
- Maintaining management expertise whilst you recruit
- Development of a new business strategy
- In a crisis to take the helm immediately
- To hold the fort releasing others into non-routine tasks
- To manage a turnaround
- During a change programme - to manage the process
- In a restructuring to hold a position until the future’s clear
- To bridge management skill gaps – part / full time
- To manage a specialist project e.g. systems upgrade, restructuring, factory closure or relocation
- Executive & Management coaching
- Human Resource management
- Provision of Bespoke staff training.
- Selling the business
- Contract support – review of contract correspondence and documentation.
- Negotiation of contract terms and conditions.
- Dispute resolution - analysis, preparation and defence of claims
- Site management – review of procedures, documentation and record keeping
- Final account negotiation / settlement
Utilising an independent management resource can provide a number of advantages. Interim Managers are generally over qualified for the positions that they fulfil, as such they are able to ‘hit the ground running’ and provide solutions and value for money from day one. They are also one stage removed from the day to day running of your business; with no political agenda; providing a new perspective and ideas; and leaving behind valuable intellectual property. Costs can be easily controlled with one invoice to pay and no additional staffing costs - you only pay for what you need!
Please contact us to discuss how these services may be able to benefit your business and for further information on the individuals that we can provide.